Setup Entourage for Email
- Entourage for Mac OS
- Your login ID (user name) ex: joeuser
- Your password
- Launch Entourage. From the Tools menu select Acccounts.
- From the Accounts window click New and select Mail to launch the Account Setup Assistant.
- At the first screen, click the button that says Configure account manually
- For Account name, enter your email address. under Personal Information, enter your name and E-mail address. Under the Receiving mail section enter your Account ID
(ex: joeuser). For the POP server field enter
pop3.nethere.net and then enter your password. Under the Sending mail section in the SMTP server field enter
mail.nethere.net and click Ok. You can close the Accounts window. You are ready to use Entourage.