- A copy of Outlook 2000 for Windows
- Your login ID (user name) ex: joeuser
- Your password
1. Launch Outlook 2000. From the Tools menu select Accounts.
2. In the Internet Accounts window, click the Add button and select Mail.
3. For Display name, enter your name as you would like it to appear.
4. Enter your Email address and click Next.
5. Select POP3 for incoming server. (This should be the default).
For Incoming mail (POP3), enter pop3.nethere.net and for the
Outgoing mail (SMTP), enter mail.nethere.net then click Next.
6. For Account name enter your username. (ex: joeuser)
In the Password field, enter your password. (Checking Remember password is optional)
Do NOT check Log on using Secure Password Authentication (SPA).
7. At the Congratulations screen click Finish then close the
Internet Accounts window. You are now ready to use Outlook 2000.