- Entourage for OS X
- Your login ID (user name) ex: joeuser
- Your password
1. Launch Entourage.
From the Tools Menu, click Accounts. On the Mail tab, click New.
2. The first of several Account Set-up Assistant windows will appear. Type your name in the space provided. This is the name that users see when they receive messages from you. Click the arrow to advance to the next screen.
3. In the E-Mail Address window, check the first option (I already have an e-mail address that I'd like to use) and type your e-mail address. Click on the arrow to for the next screen.
4. In the Mail Servers window complete the following, then click on the arrow to
advance to the next screen. Server: Leave the default POP.
Incoming mail server: pop3.nethere.net
Outgoing (SMTP) mail server: mail.nethere.net.
5. In the Account ID and Password dialog box complete the following, then click on the arrow to advance to the next screen. Account ID: email ID (ex: joeuser) Password: e-mail password check Save Password: This option is automatically selected. If you want to be prompted for a password when you check messages, click to clear the Save Password check box
6. In this window, type a name for the account in the space provided. This is simply a display name and can be whatever you want to identify the account. Check the Send & Receive box if you want this account included in your Send and Receive Schedule. Click Finish.
You will be returned to the Accounts window.
Close this window and your new e-mail account is ready for use.