Domain Name Server Transfers:
• If you have already registered a domain name with a different registrar, in order for NetHere to host the domain, you will need to change the DNS servers listed for their domain to the NetHere DNS servers:
• ns1.nethere.net 126.96.36.199
• ns2.nethere.net 188.8.131.52
• In order for you to change the DNS servers for the domain, you will need to contact your domain registrar or the company you purchased the domain name through. If you do not know your domain registrar or the company you purchased your domain name through, we can assist you if you contact our customer care at 1-888-638-4373. You may also do a WhoIs search on the InteNIC web site at http://www.internic.net/whois.html.
For example, a search on the InterNIC website for nethere.com gives the following results:
Domain Name: NETHERE.COM
Registrar: BULKREGISTER, LLC.
Whois Server: whois.bulkregister.com
Referral URL: http://www.bulkregister.com
Name Server: NS2.NETHERE.NET
Name Server: NS1.NETHERE.NET
Updated Date: 09-sep-2004
Creation Date: 01-mar-1999
Expiration Date: 01-mar-2006
In order to determine the actual company you registered your domain through, you may need to go to the registrar web site and do a whois search. In the above example, we would need to go to Referral URL: http://www.bulkregister.com. We can assist you with this as well if you contact our customer care.
• If your domain registrar has a domain management control panel, we can assist you with the transfering the DNS servers over to our servers. However, we will need the account logon information for your registrar.
• If you do not have this, you will need to contact your registrar in order to retrieve it. Registrars will only give the information to the domain owners.
• Once the DNS servers for the domain have been updated, it will take @24-72 hours for the changes to propagate throughout the Internet.
• If you have an active web site and e-mail accounts, you should not make the changes to the DNS until your e-mail accounts have been set up on our servers and your web site uploaded to our web servers. This is to avoid any potential downtime.